Marisa’s Italian Kitchen Blog may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Feel free to check back on this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from January 5, 2019.
We have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
As the owner of this website, (marisasitaliankitchen.com) we understand that your privacy is of critical importance. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure in order to prevent any unauthorized access or disclosure.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Site: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Site by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment
- Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Site;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Site, and customize the Site for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To respond to your comments;
- To track and measure advertising on the Site;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. The information gathered relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
We use Akismet, a SPAM fighting service protecting comments and contact forms from malicious content.
The ultimate toolkit for WordPress and working behind the scenes.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.