Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Apples
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes with Apples, a perfect medley of sweet and savory and a delicious compliment to fish or poultry.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes sliced in half lengthwise
- 3 medium red apples cored and cut into wedges ( I used Cortland apples )
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- freshly squeezed lemon juice from half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano I used an organic brand
- fine sea salt to taste
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
Line a large baking sheet pan with parchment paper (for easy cleanup).
Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl and toss to coat all over.
Transfer the potato and apple mix to the prepared sheet pan while spreading them out in a single layer.
You'll want to leave some space between the potatoes and apples so that they roast beautifully.
Roast for about 30 minutes, turning the slices over after 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and enjoy while still warm.